Salary Range $70,000-$90,000 annually
No. of positions: 3
Provide comprehensive support to the staff of SA FORCE IT and associated systems.
- Work directly with web support team, website developers, and Tessitura Network to resolve problems and maintain site functionality and stability.
- Work directly with Box Office to confirm that all processing issues and concerns are reported, and necessary steps are taken to resolve.
- Work with Information Systems staff to ensure Tessitura-based hardware is fully functional and optimized (including N-Scan equipment, BOCA printers, payment processing systems, etc.)
- Ensure proper and thorough documentation of application support procedures and protocols.
- Create, modify, read and understand stored procedures using SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).
- Experience writing custom reports in SQL Server Reporting Services for Tessitura. Create custom reports and modifying existing reports according to business needs.
- Create tables, functions, triggers, views for business functions and reporting.
- Create, modify, and troubleshoot SQL Server jobs.
- In rotation with the Application Support team, provide weekend coverage (Friday evening through Sunday evening).
- Collaborate with other application support team members to ensure that support request tickets are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Participate in the testing and rollout of application software and new releases.
- Collaborate with users on annual Tessitura upgrades and new functionality implementations.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Provide outstanding internal customer service to all application users at SA FORCE IT
- Respond to requests for assistance via phone, email, in person, and support tickets.
Qualifications & Skill Requirements:
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- Three or more years of experience in the Tessitura platform including project management, technical analysis and configuration experience within an information technology setting.
- Excellent understanding of relational databases is required.
- Ability to write complex SQL queries and stored procedures is required.
- Experience working with a performing arts or non-profit organization helpful.
- Familiarity with other components in the Tessitura ecosystem such as NScan, Print at Home and Web API.
- Capable of working in a collaborative environment, including continuous interaction with staff and management, internal IS&T staff and management, and external consulting partners, as well as the ability to share knowledge effectively with colleagues.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, flexible mindset.
- Must possess strong verbal, presentation, and written communication skills. Must be able to articulate technical and user needs in a concise manner easily understood by all.
- Excellent organizational skills and be able to prioritize multiple projects and objectives in a rapidly changing environment.
- Must have the ability to work independently, as well as part of a team and possess teambuilding skills.
- Participate in evening and weekend coverage rotation schedule.
The SA FORCE IT believes that diversity is critical to our success and growth as a leading performing arts institution and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve.
The SA FORCE IT is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and existing employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, citizenship status, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year